Conservative MP Matt Hancock will appear on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! It’s a disgrace. In a just world, the former Health Secretary would face severe political and criminal consequences for being complicit in the following, a list of spite or stupidity which barely scratches the surface of his crimes:
- The deaths of tens of thousands of disabled people.
- Discharging elderly patients into care homes at the beginning of the pandemic without testing.
- Not providing proper PPE for NHS staff.
- Confusing messaging put people in danger and made enforcement difficult.
- Forcing DNR orders on disabled people.
- Undermining social distancing rules.
He lied. He lied. He lied. He lied.